Friday, November 7, 2008

Corey Turns 35!!




Corey turned 35 a few weeks ago and I had a little party for him. I made a bunch of his favorite snacks like fruit salsa & cinnamin chips, black bean salsa, spicy cheese ball, spinach dip, bruschetta, and a cake decorated like an I-POD (I am not sure where that pic is). Then his brothers & sisters & mom & spouses came over to party. Corey got Rock Band for the Wii from me & Carlie & Berkeley. It was a blast. I could play on it all day long if I was a loser and had no responsibilities. He also got a shoe shine kit from my mommy (I think that was his favorite gift - seriously)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the OLD Man! ;) Whats the deal with the pic with the baby formula? That's pretty funny. Glad he had a fun b-day! And glad that little Carlie-o had fun with all her cute dress-up for her b-day (and seriously, I think the cake you made was adorable, you did a great job!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he had a good birthday! Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina! Found your blog thru facebook and I am adding you. Come check us out too. We have a Carlie too, spelled the exact same way. I swear I didn't copy!!! ;) Your kids are SO cute and happy belated to Corey. We miss you guys here in sunny AZ.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!