Sunday, January 4, 2009

YM/YW Christmas Party




Every year for Christmas I throw a party for the youth on mutual night. This year we had a contest where each team created a santa, elf, and a snowman from a bag of supplies provided by me. It was a riot to see what they created. We also played name that Christmas tune, ate yummy goodies, and had a White Elephant Game. It was a blast.
Believe it or not the most popular item in the White Elephant Game was a mini crockpot. Silly teenagers! I love these kids and will miss them terribly since I just got released as YW President. This was my last activity, but it was a great one to end on.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gina your blog is so cute. You have an adorable family can't wait to see you guys in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!