Monday, July 13, 2009

Kah-Nee-Ta Warm Springs

On July 2nd Carlie, Berkeley, & I went to Kah-nee-ta Warm Springs with grandma Froebe, Kim, Jordan, Andres, & Adan. The water was fantastic - it was the perfect temperature!! They have big pools and slides and the water is warm because of the natural hot springs. Carlie was in the pool the whole time with her arm floaties and swim ring - she is a fish. Berk & I spent most of the time out of the pool. He does NOT enjoy the water, but he still had fun wandering around. I wore one of Corey's swim shirts all day because I got burnt the day before at Hood River Beach.


Carlie with her Floatation Devices


Look at those eyes!

Jordan was sooo tired - he had a crazy sunburn from earlier in the week too - so he is wearing another of Corey's swim shirts.

Happy girl!

Adan is such a cutie!

Not so good with the water bottle yet!


Adan & Andres


Jordan making out with the floatie!


Kim, Carlie, & Adan


Andres & Jordan

Berk & his granola bar

I love her hat!

He pushed that stroller around for hours!

Grandma & Carlie

Cool slides - Carlie needs to be older before she attempts those!

Aunt Kimmy-Kimmy-Kimmy & Andres


What a hottie!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love Kahneetah! I am in need of a vacation there myself. Are you from Oregon? IAM! check out my craft blog, you're is so cute and fun!

    Samantha at TwoHeartsTogether
    www.twoheartstogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!