Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Reluctant Models



















My cousin Rob's amazing wife, Amanda is a professional photographer. When I was in Utah she took my kids on a little photoshoot. My kids behaved horribly - they would NOT cooperate. They had NO interest in getting their pictures taken. Carlie had a MAJOR nasty meltdown and Berkeley kept running away and he fell down and scraped up his head. I CAN NOT believe she was able to get such BEAUTIFUL pictures of my kids - she is TALENTED! Click here to go to Amanda Stephan's photography website to see how amazing her pictures are when people cooperate! :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome photos; beautiful kids! she did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic pictures, the kids are just adorable. It's easy to get great pictures with such wonderful models! - Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you have been told this before but your son looks like he could be a brother to Michelle's boys. Your kiddos are so cute and they are so lucky to have such a fun life. I always look forward to your many adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!