Saturday, March 27, 2010

Roslyn, Washington is Cicely, Alaska

I loved the show Northern Exposure so I took a little tour around Roslyn, Washington which was the real Cicely, Alaska.

That is Ruth-Anne's general store on the right.
Only difference is I am a little smaller than a moose.


The oldest bar in Washington...and the inspiration for Holling's tavern.



Dr. Joel Fleischman's office...now a gift shop

Corey never watched this show, but I made him pose for a cool photo.


The best part of the show was Chris (John Corbett) as the philosophical deejay. He was a major hottie. So here I am in front of the radio station.



3 comments:

  1. that is so cool, Gina. I loved that show. I had no idea it was set in WA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you loved the show..we used to watch it together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! How cool that you got to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!