Sunday, September 12, 2010

Seattle Fun



I wanted to go to Seattle so I could go to this store called Creation Station. I had heard they had strange materials for cheap that you could use to make beads for girls camp. So I decided to get a hotel room and invited Kim & my mother-in-law around for the ride. We had a great trip. We visited the zoo & the Science Museum (while I went to the store) & ate at the Cheesecake Factory. My favorite part of the trip was when one of the bears went swimming and lunged at the glass.....we were so CLOSE to the bear, it was amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Seattle zoo looks amazing! You got GREAT pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me miss my Seattle. The Science Center was one of Spencer's favorite places. We really need to get out to that part of the country to visit you guys and head up to Seattle but I don't see that happening for years unless we find a large envelope filled with cash - and even then it still probably wouldn't happen :( Too many bills, not enough money.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!