Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carlie is sooo old..Where has the time gone?



My baby girl turned six last month. I can't believe it. I usually do extravagent birthday parties for my children, but this year I went mellow. I am too stressed out and busy this school year. Anyways, we had a nice family dinner of Carlie's favorite enchiladas and southwest eggrolls. Her cake was a store bought ice cream cake (I have NEVER done a store bought cake, but again, remember stressed out working mom). The blue frosting made everyone's tongue turn blue, hence the picture with the kids sticking their tongues out.

Carlie's favorite presents were her dragon and Scooby Doo Wii game. **Interesting Fact: Carlie is 4 foot 7 inches and wears a size 4 or 5 (yeah that is adult size)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! She is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) birthday Carlie-O! She is such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Carlie! Cute girl and cute pages!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!