Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Cocomotion, how I love you!


Everyone should have one of these. My sister bought me one a few years ago and I have been in love ever since. Just add some milk and hot cocoa mix and push a button. A few minutes later you have perfectly blended hot cocoa at just the right temperature. If you are super awesome like me you will add a teaspoon or two of your favorite Torani flavoring. My favorite is hazelnut.

This is the best thing to get you through the cold winter months.......seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love the cocomotion - but ours died (I'm sure from being used so much). I need a new one! Where did you find hazelnut flavoring? I looked for it for my hot chocolate bar and couldn't find it (of course it was 11:00 at night and I was at Wal-Mart).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!