Sunday, April 3, 2011

Psych Party 2011

I am the Stake Camp Director. For all my non-LDS friends - this means that I am in charge of a week long girls camp in the summer for girls ages 12-18. This calling consumes my life sometimes. The past few months I have been working like crazy for our Psych Party. We introduced the theme to the girls and leaders of the stake with a silly skit, showed a fun video of last year's girls camp, sang songs, ate yummy food, did a little certifying, and got organized. It was TOO much work, but I think that it went well. Thanks to my all my assistants....I could not have pulled this off without you!




2 comments:

  1. Everything looks GREAT, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be on your committee! Those girls are so LUCKY to have you. After going to girls camp for many, many years as a leader - it makes all the difference who your stake camp director is and I know you go above and beyond. I wish I could come just for the fun of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!