Sunday, June 22, 2008

Berkeley's Blessing


Berkeley was blessed by Corey on June 1st. It was a fantastic day. It was super windy outside so we went back to my house after church to take family pictures. Berkeley was pretty sleepy, so there are not too many pictures with his eyes open. All of Corey's family was able to attend including Matt's brand spankin' new wife - Kelsey. Their open house was the day before and my baby shower was the day before that, so it was a busy, busy weekend. My mom is not in the big group photo because she had already changed out of her church clothes and was BUSY cooking a fabulous dinner for everyone. We had pulled pork sandwiches with cole slaw, baked beans, etc. It was super yummy (well - except I didn't like the pulled pork being vegeterian and all!!!)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a cute, cute boy! The whole family looks great all dressed up! I love blessing days!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!