Sunday, June 8, 2008

MY MOM ROCKS!

My mom has arrived and oh how my life has improved 1,000,000 percent! She has saved my life! I actually get sleep, eat great meals, and have a clean house. She is even helping me with all the projects I never seem to have enough time to do or my arthritis will not allow me to do. She is super mom. I have been having a major arthritis flare up since Berkeley arrived and I am so thankful for her. It is pretty crazy that a woman that is 24 years older than me has 10 times more energy than me. I LOVE HER!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that she is there helping you! She is awesome. But really, who doesn't know that already! :)

    I hope you can get a handle on the arthritis. That sucks. Not great timing - but I guess it never would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous - send her this way!! (J/K) My mom is out helping Brittany for the next few weeks with the new baby and I can just her the relief in my sister's voice. It is so nice to have help.

    But seriously, where does your mom get all her energy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the best! I'm glad she is there helping you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will admit she is pretty much amazing!!!! Hope you had a great birthday Aunt Orlean!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!