Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Berkeley's Super Awesome Room!

Berkeley's room is finally finished. I think it turned out fantastic and wanted to show it off. Thanks to all who helped me especially my mom who made the bedding and curtains, gathered many monkeys, and helped me decorate & finish painting. My sister who gathered more monkeys. And my young women who helped me start this massive painting project (they stripped wallpaper and painted the base coat). The stripes took me forever, but they were not as bad as Carlie's polka dots. Everytime I walk in his room I am so happy.









7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love the colors and the monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gina, that is super cute! That's a lot of monkeys! I love the colors, very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the monkeys hanging on the rope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out GREAT! I love it! I am trying to figure out where to paint stripes in my house! You really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I think that decorating the room is one of the most exciting things about having a baby! HAHA I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done I think! Lovin the monkey's

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!