Wednesday, July 30, 2008

White Water Rafting

Well, on July 19th Corey (my hubby), Matt (bro-in-law) & his wife Kelsey, Anne Marie (sis-in-law), & Michelle (my sister) & her husband Ed - oh and ME too went river rafting on the Deschutes River in Oregon. Corey was our guide. We had so much fun. We went early to beat the river traffic and I must say that is the way to do it. There are lots of rapids, but these pictures are from the major class 3/4 rapids along the way.
Where did Michelle go?? Her and Anne Marie were in the front and got most of
the water action and man was it cold.
OOPS - there goes Corey (he was the only one who fell out the whole trip)
There is me ( in the yellow life jacket in the back)discovering that we lost Corey!
Look at Shelly go!
Where did the raft go?


4 comments:

  1. So I love how you can only see me in about half of the pictures because I'm hiding behind Matt, stuck down in the middle of the raft...but hey, I didn't fall out. I'm really excited to go again. Aslo, I really wish you and Corey lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Did Corey find out if we can get all the pictures for $60? Can he send me the ones he got off the website?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Wish we were there.

    Are we ever going to see you again??? (J/K)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!