Monday, September 29, 2008

5 Months Old Today

Berkeley is 5 months old today. I can't believe it. He is scooting around and is soooo close to crawling. He is so alert and happy. He loves to play on the floor, play in his Jump-a-roo, smile, and play with his mommy & daddy & Carlie.

He is really loud in every way - he burps like an adult, shrieks when he is happy, grunts really loudly in church, and screams bloody murder when he is hungry, and boy is he hungry A LOT! He also spits up ALL the time and slobbers a crazy amount.

His big, blue eyes just melt my soul and I love him more than words can express. It is so amazing to watch him grow and develop. I am truly blessed to have TWO amazing children.

6 comments:

  1. He is adorable! I love his eyes! And I can't believe he is getting ready to crawl. Dallin crawled really young but Brecken didn't crawl until he was 10 months old (Dallin was walking at 10 months). Have fun with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely. We truly are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the happy shriek. And the ginormous smile he gives me when I see him. I need a long Berkeley fix along with his big sister of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has amazing eyes - what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby is just darling. I'm really glad that you are on the mend. I think of you often. Carlie looked like a trooper and I'm glad she's doing better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow, is he seriously 5 months? We need to get to see you guys sometime before your kids are all grown up and we miss it all! He's adorable...so is Carlie!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!