Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Boy

Well, time flies... Berkeley is now 7 months old and I still have not
blogged about his 6 month check up. So here it goes.
Berkeley's 6 Month Stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 6.5 oz. - 60 percentile
Height: 28 inches - 90 percentile
Head Circumference: 17 3/8 inches - 30 percentile





He is now finally loving baby food. When we first tried to feed him he would cry this high-pitched scream that melted your heart. He would cry so vigorously that he would pass out. It was really sad. So we stopped trying for awhile. He now can't get enough.


He is ALMOST crawling...he gets up on all fours and rocks and scoots forward. Kinda like an inch worm. He also does this bear walk thing with his booty sticking up.


He loves his bouncy chair, Baby Einsteins, his "chew toys" (this is what Corey calls them - I try to tell him Berkeley is not a dog!), and Carlie.


He also FINALLY got his first tooth. He has been teething for 3 months! So after gallons of drool and Baby Tylenol, he has a tooth on the bottom left side.


He is so energetic and doesn't like to sit still. He is really hard to hold on to...he is so strong and wiggly I am always worried I am going to drop him. He also has a death grip, I am pretty sure he is going to rip my earring out and I will have a beautiful split ear lobe.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love when they start to crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him and Carlie already. I may have to make another visit this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those big blue eyes! Adorable! Reminds me of Carlie!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!