Sunday, April 5, 2009

Randomness From the Past Month

Carlie loves to play dress up.


Carlie and Berkeley are becoming such amazing friends. They love to play together and Carlie really looks out for her baby brother.


Anyone that has recieved a cell phone call from Gina knows that Fanny Vasquez and Gina Aldridge are one and the same. Corey will not let me call the cell phone company to tell them that they have the wrong name on the caller ID so therefore I am Fanny Vasquez.


Here is Carlie doing a puppet show with the help of her daddy. The awesome puppet theatre was made by my incredible mom a few years ago. Though, Carlie didn't quite understand that she was supposed to stay hidden and that we should only see the puppets! As you can see Berkeley thought it was pretty fun too!







Carlie with sponge rollers has become the Saturday night routine in our home.
She loves it and always reminds me that she needs her curlers in her hair so she can
look beautiful for church. The next two pictures are examples of how wonderful
her hair looks after a night of these magic rollers.

2 comments:

  1. That Fanny Vasquez poster is too funny! What a name.

    It is so fun to see pics of your kiddos. I love Carlie's curls. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you finally had a minute or 2 to blog. I love seeing your kids! Have you had a minute to look through your baby clothes for me?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!