Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gina is 38 and She is Great!




Posted by PicasaMarch 19th I turned 38! Can you believe it???? I went to Wicked with my mother -in-law Diane and sister-in-law Anne-Marie. It was amazing. The Wizard of Oz was always my favorite movie as a child. During recess at school I would make my friends act out scenes and I was always the wicked witch. I have a seriously wicked cackle/laugh. Now that I have seen Wicked I know I didn't want to play that part because I was an evil little girl, I was just misunderstood!!!! Thanks for the Wicked tickets Annie! After the show we went shopping at Nordstrom Rack and then to a restaurant in downtown Portland I had wanted to go to for a while. It was called Mamma Mia Trattatoria. It was delicious Italian food and I had the most amazing birthday dessert. My sisters-in-law Kim and Kelsey joined us for dinner. The next day Corey and I left our kids with Kim (oh thank you - Kimmy is the best) and went to Seattle for a three day getaway. The main purpose was to go the Tall Girl Shop. I have a 37 inch inseam and there are not many places in the world that sell that long of a pant. The only places are either online or at this store. We splurged (not a cheap store) and bought me some new pants and oh how I love them. People who can buy pants in normal stores do not know my pain. We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and sleeping in at our super nice hotel (priceline rocks - we named a super cheap price and got it!) and cruising around Seatlle. It was great to spend some time with my super husband. Also for you Twilight fans - I could see Edward's mountains and could feel him near me!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, you had a fancy b-day!! How fun for you to get to see Wicked, and what a nice family you have to take your kiddo's all weekend so you could get away. Happy be-lated b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again! I still owe you a present - I am working on it, but I don't get much done these days. I'm so glad you had such a fabulous birthday and got to get away - Wicked is wonderful. And did you use Memory Mixers to make your cute birthday pages? I think you did - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to ya! I've always wanted to see wicked, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!