Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stupid Camera - Stupid Computer

Now that I am done crying about it, I guess I can talk about it. I went to upload (finally) all the pics from my camera and the stupid thing permanently erased most of my Easter pictures. I had taken a bunch of the Easter egg hunt at grandmas, family pictures outside, and some super cute ones of ALL the cousins outside - now they are ALL gone!!!!!!!!!


So here is what I have. I am not sure what Carlie is doing in the family pic, but it is the best I got. My kids looked so cute - oh well....poor me..... I am going to go have a pity party for myself.







2 comments:

  1. I would cry too! Actually, I am crying for you right now. Did you get pics of Berkeley's b-day or are they lost too? I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that has got to be the worst feeling! I'm sooo sorry! Back in the day's of film, I once "took" a whole roll of pictures from a week vacation and at the end of it realized there was no film in my camera (only I had no stupid computer to blame it on---just my stupid self):)

    I'm glad you at least had a couple of cute "dress-up" pictures. You all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!