Sunday, December 6, 2009

BABY it is Cold Outside So Here are the Last of my Summer Photos that I Never Blogged About







River Rafting the Deschutes with the Nerdins...gotta love having friends that own rafts! Pretty fantastic. I don't think I will every get sick of going. Such a rush.
After we went rafting we went on a little side trip to White River Falls. I never knew it existed and we have lived in The Dalles for FOUR years! Pretty crazy. My pictures do not do it justice. The sun was in the wrong location.


Here are pictures of what used to be a dam and it powerhouse.
My people had been here!

Cliff jumping
Man I am pretty
Look at Berk in his super cute church outfit.

My pretty princess!
Here is Anne-Marie & David on the night they told us they were engaged. We were playing games at my house when all of a sudden we noticed she had a ring on her finger. Pretty neato.

We know that we are hot...
Carlie & her cousin Adan..they love each other.
Here are the kids "helping" me pick blueberries. I am very lucky to live in an area where you can go pick all kinds of fresh fruit pretty much year round.
Berk loved the"gator" at Apple Orchards


What a great big sis...we were going to pick some pears

This pic makes me miss the summer soooooo much. I have so much fun being a full-time mommy in the summer.
Last trip to the beach this past summer. I spent the whole time chasing Berkeley around.
Carlie spent the whole time floating around in her intertube






More self-portraits


Berkeley stealing my diet DP again! Gotta love his big blue eyes, giggle, & sandy feet




Carlie is a water freak!!!
It is super cold outside tonight...so it made me think of warmer days. So that is why I did this super long picture post of the last of my summer adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun busy summer! And I love those water falls--they look amazing! We have this white-water rafting center here--only ours is man-made (still fun) I think the real thing would be even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have a great summer. When kids are older and traveling is easier come on over to Oregon and we will take you rafting, to some amazing hikes in waterfall alley, & some other amazing things that we have in the Columbia Gorge.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!