Saturday, December 19, 2009

Candy Buffet...Etc




This is the Candy Buffet I set up for Annie's Wedding..I think it turned out pretty cute. I have such BIG plans for my kids baptisms and weddings now....stay tuned!

Here are pics of the food buffet I set up....I didn't make any of it, but they were all my family's recipes....



Salsa Bar






I wish I could say I made this...so pretty!

Here is the only pic of me..I am a dancing fool/DJ

Don't ask me what Matt is doing to my little guy
Not the cutest pic of Carlie, but it is the only one I got!! But look at those CURLS! I was sooo busy being the DJ that I forgot to take pics
Berk stealing candy...I was stealing candy or cupcakes or grapes ALL night long!
Here is Berk after one of his cupcakes
He spent the night (while we were cleaning up) pulling coolers around or pushing carts around!
I can hardly wait until I can see the real wedding photos.....but I thought I would post what I had. What a great night for Anne-Marie and David. I am so happy for them.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a GREAT job! It all looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Gina! And I love Carlie and Berlekey's outfits! So cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmy! All that food looks so good . And I love little Berk-man sneaking into the food--that so reminds of something Braxten would do. Glad it all turned out good!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!