Friday, February 26, 2010

Carlie's Hair




I made a goal 2 weeks ago to start learning some new hairstyles to use on Carlie's hair. I was inspired by my sister in law Amy. She finds all these great ideas on people's blogs. So I decided it was time to quit being lazy and get to work. Here are some pictures of my second hairstyle. It is definitely not as good as this lady http://www.princesshairstyles.com/. But, I am pretty happy with myself and now I have two new styles for Carlie's beautiful hair. My plan is to try a new style every week and practice it that whole week. I am also taking Amy's advice and only washing Carlie's hair every other day. On the second day I am using the same style from the day before with a little touching up.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I must say though that when I first read the title to this post, I thought perhaps that you had chopped off Carlie's hair...:)
    She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job! Way cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair looks so good!!!! I'm going to have to try that style on Ella if her hair is long enough still. She had a really bad cut a couple of weeks ago. I was paying attention to Libby when Ella's hair was being cut and I think the lady misunderstood me. She cut so much off! I was so sad. It is still a little past her shoulders but I definitely can't do as much as I did before.

    I have another time saving tip. When I know I'm going to be short on time in the morning, I will wash Ella's hair the night before and fix just the top of her head and pull the rest into a ponytail or braid. In the morning, I quickly clean up whatever I need to (it usually stays pretty good) and then finish doing the back. It goes pretty fast this way.

    Carlie looks so grown up! She is one cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!