Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Potato Cheese Broccoli Soup

First of all, I LOVE soup!!! I desperately miss the Wildflower Bread Company in Arizona and all their amazing veggie soups. I now live in a town with no amazing places to get soup so I am forced to try to make it myself. But, I always have a hard time finding vegeterian soups that I want and that my family will also like (they are NOT soup people...I know they are dumb). I tried a new recipe tonight and I declare it a success. I found a recipe called Potato Cheese Soup on allrecipes.com and made some modifications. My husband does not care for soup at ALL and he said several times that he really liked this soup. I asked him if he was trying to be nice and not hurt my feelings, but he assured me that it was a very tasty soup and that I was allowed to make it again!! I have tried MANY potato soups and have always found them to be bland or too thin, but this one is thick and flavorful. I was even able to get my kiddos to eat it...miracles happen!! Please excuse the picture with the shadow of my phone and my long bony witch hands trying to take a picture of my soup. I was having problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!