Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sometimes I am Crafty


I love gray and yellow trend that is popular right now.  I look horrible in yellow so I can't wear it and I am not going to change my color scheme in my house, so I made a wreath for my front door.  It is definitely one of my favorite things I have made.

If you want to make a yarn wreath these are the tutorials I used to help me create my wreath.
How to make a yarn wreath:
How to make felt flowers:
How to make fabric flowers:

I got crafty again for Easter and made Berkeley some ties to match his sister's Easter dress and some hair flowers for Carlie.
Here is the link on how to make a tie.  I used the pattern and made it longer for Berkeley.  I also used velcro on the ends to attach at the back of the neck.  They were surprisingly easy and CHEAP (especially for a girl who kinda learned how to sew in 8th/9th grade over 25 years ago).  It cost about $1.50 per tie.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!