Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here Are Some Pictures of Our Super Fabulous Family
















Isn't Corey a pretty princess?


Gina turned 37 on March 19th! Wow she is getting old!
Here is my easter girl. She loved her easter dress and shoes. She called it her pink princess dress.


The young women "help" me paint the baby's nursery.

Carlie's 1st day in Primary

Santa and his favorite reindeer
Making waffles with daddy
Our beautiful Princess Carlie
Gina going crazy juggling teaching science full time, sponsoring ASB, YW President, and being a wife and mommy & being very pregnant!!


For Christmas Eve Dinner this year I made a big mexican food spread for Corey's Family Carlie in her Christmas bathrobe
Playing Guitar Hero on the Wii


Daddy & Carlie on Christmas Day 2007



2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog. I am happy for you that you are having a boy. I tag you check out my blog for the details. P.S. here is my email address: kmdone0518@hotmail.com. Please give it to Michelle W. and Michelle J. and Amy J. I need their emails so I can invite them to my blog. I feel bad that I can see theirs and they can't see mine. Thank you so much. Miss you guys. Kristin (Jarvis) Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby boy coming. Carly has your smile, Gina. Big and Beautiful. Have a nice spring, I bet the weather is great in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!