Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Beautiful Girl





Now that I am on maternity leave from work I have been enjoying more quality time with Carlie O. I just wanted to share some pictures of my super rad little girl. The first picture is of Carlie with her cousin Claire. They are on their way to the park for a Children's Fair. Thanks to Aunty Anne for taking them. Can you believe they are both three! My child is so SUPER tall. (Claire is down on here knees though! A little decieving) The other two pictures are of Carlie waiting for the school bus to pick her up to take her to preschool. She LOVES the bus and all her teachers and friends at school.




5 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I love seeing pictures of her. How are you feeling? 2 days and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina!! I just talked to your mom and she told me you will be having a baby boy on Tuesday! Congratulations! Your little girl is soo cute too! She looks just like you! It sounds like everything is going really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful. I LOVE her hair. We have got to get out there sometime to visit you guys. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is sooo cute. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby. Have you decided on a name? Miss you guys. Hpe all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!