Friday, April 18, 2008

What in the World is our Baby's Name??????

Baby Boy Aldridge is arriving in 11 days! The C-Section is offically scheduled for April 29th. We are so excited and so NOT ready! I am still painting the nursery AND we can't agree on any names for our boy. I have come up with a bunch of names, but Corey doesn't like any of them. The only name he really likes is Corey Esquire, which is a ridiculous name. I don't even like the name Corey (I told him I love him in spite of his name - maybe I have just known too many girls named Corey) plus I refuse to have 2 people with the same name in the same house - annoying!!! So I am opening it up for suggestions. I need to tell more people about my blog, but if you see this post PLEASE give us some suggestions. We LOVE unusual names that aren't too wierd and we love the idea of a meaningful family name.

7 comments:

  1. What about McKinley? And he could be Mac for short. Just an idea. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I don't know the meaning of the name(s) or what would be meaningful to you family wise but I like the name(s):
    Aidan
    Ethan
    Wyatt
    Caden
    Elijah
    Ian
    or for another idea look in your family history on both sides see if there is anything that you like and either use it or if you find something close but not exactly what you want then see if you can modify it into something you do like. Whether you just change the spelling or change the name to what you want (example Cameron to Camden) I hope that I help you and not confused you. Let me know what you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Vespa! Or Nitro! Just kidding... Congratulations to you! How exciting! Thanks for sending the link to your blog; I'm enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Gina! It's your cousin Angela. I'm so excited that you are having another one! And that it's a boy. Thought I would throw out a few names. Your friend Kristin had two that I liked too. Aiden and Ethan. Here are a few others...Alec, Cade, Casen (I think Casen and Carlie sounds cute), Chase, Conner (that sounds cute with Carlie too), Cole, Drake, Garrett, Nolan, and Seth. You could always use your dads name for his middle name. Your three siblings fit it in there you cant be the odd one out. :) Good luck picking a name and good luck on his grand entrance into this world! Can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know us and baby names...we have just as hard a time. I do however, recommend at least picking a name BEFORE you leave the hospital...it gets much harder after that...:) Good luck! Can't wait to see what you guys decide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some cute names there. Good luck - you only have 6 days left!!!! How is his room coming?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!