Sunday, June 28, 2009

Berkeley's Stats


Here is Berkeley after eating his morning oatmeal, with Carlie's old pink bib.

On June 15th I took Berkeley in for his one year check up (I know it was a month and a half late - but better late than never!)

Here are his surprising stats:
Weight: 23 lbs. 1 oz. 40th percentile
Length: 31 inches 68th percentile
Head Circumference: 18 1/4 inches 20th percentile

It is so wierd to have a child that not only is not off the growth charts, but is below average. He actually wears clothes sizes that correspond with his age. I remember Carlie wore size 2T when she was one.
Anyways, Berkeley is a super active kid who walks with his hands straight up in the air. He loves to babble and be loud. He loves to be outside and play with his big sister Carlie. He says, "momma, dada, sista, & uh-oh". He is a very determined little guy who doesn't like the word no. He has a crazy high-pitched scream that according to my mom I had when I was that age. Corey & I spend most of church in the foyer because he can't sit still and he is so loud. He loves patty cake, sandwiches, bananas, graham crackers, eating & wearing shoes, cars, & anything his sister likes. I have to scrub the table, floor, and Berkeley after EVERY time he eats - what a big mess he makes. He has the most amazing blue eyes that melt your soul and I love him with all my heart!

2 comments:

  1. He doesn't look small? I can't wait to see him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boy! I can't believe how light his hair is in comparison to Carlie's.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!