Sunday, June 21, 2009

Throwing Rocks

For FHE last Monday we went on a walk along the Columbia River (there is a nice paved trail - perfect for the jogging stroller & perfect for my plan to be healthier and lose some of my accumulated chunkyness) and ended up at Riverfront Park. Carlie had been asking to throw rocks in the river for a few days and finally got her wish.Here is mommy lettin Berk eat a rock!
I think she threw a thousand rocks in!

Look at my long haired hippy boy!

Strike a pose Berk!

Carlie showing her strength or doing Mountain pose at sunset.
I didn't take any pics of Carlie's fall on the asphalt on the way home or mommy and Carlie crying as daddy dug a piece of gravel out of her knee at home. SO SAD!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What a fun outing - except for the gravel in the knee. You seriously need to cut Berkeley's hair.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!