Sunday, November 1, 2009

We ARE the Wizard of Oz

Opposites attract (actually the witch is good, just misunderstood - I LOVE Wicked!)
The most beautiful Dorthy EVER
The tin boy and his candy of choice - DOTS! Carlie is going fishing
He makes my heart happy!
The Wizard of Oz Family
I love posing!
Why can't we get a family photo where everyone is facing the camera AND smiling!!!

The tin boy and his piano
more dots
my favorite pic...a kid digging through her Halloween loot!
oh wait this pic is even better...Carlie & mommy love taking pics of themselves and making crazy faces!
Man we are good looking!
Trick or Treat?
We had so much fun this year with our theme. Carlie was beyond excited about Halloween. I could not believe that she picked to be Dorthy - I couldn't believe how lucky I was. My dream had come true to be the Wicked Witch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also need to give a shout out to my fab mother in law Diane for making my witch costume! Thank YOU!!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment!