Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Baby Boy is Two!














I can't believe my little boy is TWO today! I loved him with all my heart the moment I met him. He had such a rough start to his life in the NICU. You would never know that now. He is sooooo active and full of life. He loves to run, giggle, make silly noises, eat hot dogs/bananas/blueberries/anything sugary, & play with his big sister. He has a crazy high-pitched scream, big beautiful blue eyes that will melt your soul, and the sweetest smile.

We are having a party for him on Saturday, but I wanted to celebrate my Berkeley a little bit here on my blog today! :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Bday Berkeley!!! He is just stinkin' cute. I can't believe I've never met him. We really need to get together soon so he can get a million hugs and kisses from me.

    His Easter clothes are so cute on him!!!! What a little model.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!