Saturday, April 10, 2010

Opening Day...Go D-Backs!!

Carlie and some of her cousins....these are her cousins that all live on the east coast that we had not seen in about 4 years!!! The two girls are the same age as Carlie...they are best buddies. Baseball and Barbie...
My nephew Michael is a CRAZY sports fan....here he is next to the World Series Trophy for the Diamondbacks.

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day at the field! Love it!Last weekend Carlie and I traveled to Arizona (this is where I grew up - I am an Arizona girl) for my grandpa's 90th Birthday Party. My brother Scott & his wife Mitchell, my mom, & I took some of the kids to the Opening Day Game at Chase Stadium (it is still BOB to me). The D-backs spanked the Padres. This was Carlie's 1st pro sport game....it was alot of fun. I think she liked the treats more than the game though...
My mom and I also took the light rail to the game.....long story short I ran into one of my very best friends from high school Sheridyn...what a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!