Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Peppermint Marshmallows

Oooooh HOORAY!!!!  I finally after searching for a week at the various stores in my town, being on hold for WAY too long at WAY too many stores, and even being hung up on by a super smart Walmart employee I found some peppermint marshmallows.
  I love you Walmart in Woodland (thank you for not being busy and having them displayed in an obscure manner so you did not sell out of them!)  After reading the Best Bites website last Monday I came across this super YUMMY looking recipe and wanted to try it out immediately.  

 So I will make a batch tomorrow to test them out!  Hopefully they are as yummy as they look since I bought EIGHT bags!!!!!

Here is the link if you would like to make some, but I am warning you - you might have to cry because you can't find the marshmallows OR I guess make homemade marshmallows OR be really nice to me and hope you are on my Christmas treat list :)
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/12/peppermint-bark-rice-krispie-treats/http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/12/peppermint-bark-rice-krispie-treats/

1 comment:

  1. Somebody brought those exact same rice krispy treats to the cookie exchange I just went too. And they were YUMMY!

    I have never even heard of those marshmallows until then...
    guess I need to go find me some

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!