Sunday, December 18, 2011

Buddy the Elf and his Long Lost Sister

Corey's sister has a Christmas party every year and this year we finally could attend!!  You had to dress as your favorite Christmas character.....that was sooooooooo easy for us.  Introducing Buddy the Elf and his long lost sister Buffy.

We also brought two amazing White Elephant Gifts....see pics below.

 A Ghetto Buddy the Elf t-shirt.  I am thinking of giving them as
Christmas gifts next year, watch out!
 
A red neck halter top made lovingly by Corey out of a pair
of his underwear and a bejeweled toilet seat.


Here is Corey smashing this poor guy while playing a game I like to call, "Pillow on your Butt and Three Animal Sounds".

Here is the white elephant I ended up with....not exciting, but actually useful.

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard right now! I LOVE the outfits! So fitting ;)

    Glad you had fun at your WE party!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!