Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ridiculously AMAZING Quotes

I just became friends on Facebook with this lady I really admire that is in my new ward (church congregation for all my non-LDS/mormon friends).  I was reading through her quotes on her info page and these two really spoke to my soul.  They are wonderful ones to ponder and try to remember everyday.


If people understood God's love for every single human person and his divine plan for us, then believers would recognize their duty "to unite their efforts with those of all men and women of good will, with the followers of other religions and with non-believers, so that this world of ours may effectively correspond to the divine plan: living as a family under the Creator's watchful eye. -Pope Benedict 


"We want our women to be well educated, for children may not recover from the ignorance of their mothers." - Teachings of Spencer W. Kimball


Such wisdom, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!