Sunday, July 15, 2012

White Corn Guacamole...YUMMY!!

My amazing sister shared this recipe with me and let me tell you it ROCKS my world.  It is the perfect summer appetizer.  Seriously, you should run to the store right now and make this you will not regret it :)

WHITE CORN GUACAMOLE

2 whole avocados - diced
1 can of sweet white corn
1 red bell pepper - diced
1 can black bean - drained & rinsed
1/2 cup jicama - diced
1/2 cup green or red onion - diced
1/2 tsp salt
1 or 2 whole serrano peppers - diced
handful of cilantro - diced
juice of 1 lime

Mix together and ENJOY with some tortilla chips. 
This is what my me, my mom, & sister call a dump recipe.  That means dump all the ingredients together and be sure to adjust the amounts of the seperate ingredients to your own liking.  This recipe is how I make it.  If I am making it for my family I use two peppers, if I am making it for the general public or wimps I use one pepper.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. I tried a recipe similar to this last week and everyone loved it, even my family members who don't like avocado. I will have to try this one too! Thanks Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina!! Hope you're having fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!