Sunday, July 22, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

So Easter was over 3 months ago, but so what??  I still wanna blog about it, so deal :)
We were not going to go to the family Easter party this year in The Dalles because of Carlie's surgery. BUT, she REALLY wanted to go and she was doing so much better after her surgery than we expected so we packed up and headed to The Dalles, Oregon for the weekend.  This blog post is basically going to be a photo dump, but because we are sooooo attractive you will want to keep looking!!
 swing time with her cousin Rushton even with her bandaged feet
 love my Carlie in braids - missing her long hair
 poor Corey is a good daddy and uncle
 resting on the couch and elevating her feet
 the Easter Bunny hide his basket - where is it?
 not sure what Berkeley is doing - pretty funny though
 all pretty for church with Aunt Kimmy
 so beautiful in her Easter dress - couldn't wear shoes though!!
 her cousin Claire is trying to do bunny ears for the pic, but Carlie is too tall - ha! ha!
 yup - I made the hair bows
 beautiful
what a super handsome guy

 Family Easter Picture - why be normal?
 time to eat!!
 my bunny peep straws didn't turn out as cute as they were on pinterest!!!
 eggs are hidden - time for a hunt.  Bums me out we had to leave our play structure behind - my kids miss it
 found one
 "mom - quit making me pose for pictures, I want to eat my candy"
 full basket
 counting to make sure she got 20 eggs
 tulip eggs
 blue mouth already!
 cousins!!!!!  All the cousins on Corey's side of the family were there for the egg hunt

 silly pictures are the best
my kids have MASTERED the silly face :)  I am so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!