Monday, September 10, 2012

Berkeley Starts Preschool - HOORAY for ME!!!

 

 Last Friday was a visit day at Berkeley's new preschool.  He was so excited to go check out his school.  I think his favorite part was all the new toys and climbing on this apparatus below on the playground.  He was so proud of himself that he could climb to the top.

 Today was Berkeley's official first day of Preschool.  He insisted on taking a picture next to the scarecrow people on our front porch.
 look at the smile
 dancing in the car!
He is all set up and ready to rock preschool.
I am even more excited about preschool than my beautiful little boy.  He gets to have some wonderful, enriching experiences three times a week AND I get a 2 1/2 hour break three times a week. In the words of my old teacher buddy Patrick,  "I am LIVING THE DREAM."   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!