Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Carlie is EIGHT!


 Today was Carlie's 8th birthday.  I can't believe my daughter is that old.  She is the sunshine in my life. 


Today at school my mom, Berkeley, & I delivered some special pink & purple cupcakes for Carlie to share with her classmates.  It was so fun.  She was so excited to have us visit.


 such fun and yummy cupcakes

 Carlie and her amazing teacher Mrs. Sharer.


 Had all her presents displayed for her when she got home from school. 
 She squealed with delight when she saw it :)

 My rockin' mom made extra cupcakes for Carlie to share 
with her neighborhood friends after school.

 Buddies!!

 time to unwrap presents


 my mom gave Carlie a Forget Me Not themed present - so beautiful
 do you think she is excited to get more Skylanders?


and of course another dinosaur for my aspiring paleontologist

 It was a pretty low key birthday, but she loved it.  The BIG party is on Saturday anyways :)

1 comment:

Please leave a comment!