Monday, May 6, 2013

Yippee-Ki-Yay it is Berkeley's Birthday!

Here is the invitation I created for the birthday boy.   I had to put little boxes over my address and email to protect me from the creepers out there.


Yee-Haw....Berkeley's friends mosied on down to the Aldridge Ranch for a rip-roarin' birthday bonanza.

The horses had been rounded up into the corral
The Welcome Wagon had been set out
hats and bandannas awaited their new owners
games were ready

and the treats were waiting
 Berkeley's friends starting arriving and putting on their cowboy garb

Berkeley and his gang waiting for the rest of the gang to mosey on down

Happy Outlaw Berkeley
don't mess with Gunslinger Berkeley
Don't mess with Jake the Kid
Beware of Cow Stealing Carlie
Stay away from Claim Jumping Matthew
Don't mess with Switchback Spencer
Terrifying Jacob is on the loose!
Watch out of Round 'em Up Nathan

For some reason I did not get a wanted poster picture of Samantha and Josie....I am LAME.

 lining them up for some horse races
 giddy up!
Ride 'em cowboy!!!!!!
 look at the concentration :)
Cowboy Carlie can ride and pose at the same time.....definitely my daughter!
 Pin the Badge on the Sheriff
They did great!!!
Chow Time
 Such Cute Cow Pokes
 Yummy Cupcakes
 Gotta keep the cowboys hydrated
Carlie was such a great helper.  During lunch she lead the kids in a game of I Spy
(totally her idea - so proud of her initiative and leadership)
 Then the BANDIT arrived.......the cowboys and cowgirls started to chase him
 gonna get that bad guy!!!

 shooting the bandit
 We are gonna get that outlaw!!
The bandit is DOWN!!
 Hold 'em up outlaw!
The dead and SOAKED bandit!
 singing & blowing out the candles......

CUPCAKES with the Bandit!

 Love my girl!
 Spencer loved his cupcake
 Cutie Matthew
Love that cupcake face Nathan!
 Beautiful Cowgirl Josie
 Jake the ham!!  Hold 'em up!!
 Happy Samantha!!  Love her!!
Jacob my little leader...
 My weirdo Berk
gunslingers
 LOVE the evil face
 double the fire power
Time for presents....Berkeley's favorite part, of course.
He actually squealed in a super high pitched tone...hilarious
 Triple Trouble!!
what cuties
 The water guns were a HIT!
 Love my birthday boy
 That is one handsome cowboy

The party was super fun and there is NO WAY I could have done it without the help of my hard-working and creative mother!!!  Thank you mom - you are AMAZING!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Aldridges. What a special time for not only The Berk but for all who participated. Thank you for sharing!
    John (Jake's dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Aldridges. What a special time for not only The Berk but for all who participated. Thank you for sharing!
    John (Jake's dad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything turned out SUPER CUTE! I want the pattern for the stick horses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make those stick horses? We (Adah and I) made some for Christmas (for younger siblings) but yours look way better. Bigger socks and more stuffing, I think. Well done! I'm totally stealing all your ideas if I can get Gunnar to have a cowboy party!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!