Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dancing Queen

Carlie O has been taking dance lessons with her cousin Claire since last year. Their dance for the annual recital was "The Bunny Hop". This picture and video are from the dress rehearsal. We decided (after MAJOR influence from Corey - he is much better than evil me) that she would not dance in the actual recital because it was on Sunday. It was a difficult decision for me (Carlie never realized she was missing out), but I know it was the right one. FYI: The obnoxious lady laughing the whole time during Carlie O's video was not laughing at the little girls, but laughing with them! And yes Carlie is a whole foot taller then all the other little girls. Granted she was the oldest of the group, but NOT that much older. I really am getting to experience what it was like being so tall growing up through my daughter Carlie.

3 comments:

  1. That was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing - she is adorable! I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been a HARD decision to make. I'm a little on the "evil" side too - Lance would have had to make that call. She is absolutely adorable. I love little girls dance classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented! She really knew her steps! Of course she was one of two most adorable girls in the dance! (Grandma is a little biased!)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!