Friday, August 29, 2008

Berkeley is Four Months Old Today!




OK people. I am so in love with Berkeley. He is 4 months old today. He has such big beautiful blue eyes that melt my heart every time I look at him. The past 3 weeks have been so hard because I can't take care of him. I am finally am to the point where I can hold him for short periods of time, and oh how grateful I am for that. He is such a happy boy that smiles alot and is ticklish. He is SO STRONG! He always wants to stand up and I swear he is just going to take off walking soon. So here are some pictures for you to get a look at my beautiful boy.











Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. He doesn't even look like the same kid from when we were there in July! I can't believe how much he has filled out. What a cutie! He really is adorable! And it looks like he likes his jumpy toy. I am so glad you can hold him for at least a little bit now. But take it easy! He have been busy blogging - I am glad! I love seeing your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, you were busy last night. I called to see what was going on today, but no answer and I didn't want to bug you. Maybe Monday if you're up to it. Enjoy the long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those beautiful eyes!!! Wow!

    I am so glad you are able to hold him again. I remember how hard it was when I had surgery when Ella was 8 months old - it has got to be so much harder with a 4 month old.

    He is absolutely precious. Kiss him lots for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Mr. Berkeley is pretty dang cute!! And Carlie she's is getting so old I haven't seen her since she first started walking! She is adorable. I need to come visit again and make Kim take me to the Dalles this time! I haven't been back to the Dalles since grandma past, weird!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!