Sunday, January 22, 2012

Berkeley the Rotten Model

Last winter I entered Berkeley and Carlie into a local contest to get a free photography session.  If you were chosen you got a free 8x10 and a chance to be in a local publication advertising all the services the county had for children and families.  Berkeley was chosen and I put him in a super cute outfit and rushed down there for our appointment right after work.  Berkeley WAS HORRIBLE.  He was scared of the backdrop and would only sit on the edge of it.  He kept bawling and running away.  You only had a 10 minute session and Berkeley was rotten the whole time.  The photographer thought he was soooo cute that he had him stay after the next appointment to try again.  I think the man took a million pictures and I was pretty sure he never smiled once.   He even took some pics of Carlie and me so Carlie didn't feel left out.  You can tell I wasn't prepared for them to take pics of Carlie - her hair was a mess!
 Well, a few weeks later he sent this adorable pic of Berkeley....pretty cute.  I then forgot all about it.  Several months later my friend Monica Byers sent me a copy a booklet and guess who was one of the models???  My Berkeley reading a book.  How fun!!!!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!