Monday, April 16, 2012

Freaky Friday

 Our ward had a little Friday the 13th Family activity this past Friday called, "Freaky Friday".  If you know me and my family you know that if someone tells us to dress "freaky" we are up to the task!  So enjoy these "FREAKY" pictures of my "FREAKY" family!!!

There is my silly boy...he looked scared in the 1st picture, BUT if you were in my family wouldn't you be scared too!?!?!

Power Couple...don't be jealous

looking pretty good..who needs professional photos when you look this amazing??
don't forget the mis-matched shoes

I just fell in love all over again :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys REALLY are CRAZY! But I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. What a fun idea for a party. Could anyone else come even close to competing with your costumes?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!