Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Break Part 1: The Fun Part

Carlie was scheduled to have surgery on Wednesday during her spring break so I decided we needed to have some fun before hand.  We met up with my sister-in-law Kim at Clackamas Water Park on Monday.  My kids had a BLAST with their cousins Adan and Andres.
cutie pies
cousin love

man he is good looking

Carlie and Adan are such great pals
My sister-in-law Kim was nice enough to watch Berkeley while Carlie had her surgery and recovery at home for a few days.  We needed to take Berk to her so on Tuesday Corey, me, Carlie, and Berk met up with Kim & kids at G6 Air-park.  What a cool place & a great way to wear your active kids out :).  I took a million pics of Berk & Adan, but not many of anyone else for some reason - wow I am lame.
 Berkeley LOVES Adan sooooooo much!
 
 
  


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Please leave a comment!