Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random 2011 Stuff


 So all my blog readers out there....this is a random photo dump.  You might have noticed I have been trying to blog a lot more this year.  I am dedicated to keep this family journal up to date so when I am 90 years old I can remember everything I forgot about.  Not only am I trying to keep current I am trying to blog all of 2011 that I missed.  Tonight I am posting random pictures from January 2011 - August 2011 that I took with my cell phone that I never blogged about.

 Berk decided to dump a whole bottle of pomade in his hair....what a goober!

 sniffing his favorite red blanket
 pants backwards is the coolest
 Carlie's beautiful artwork on her dad's office wall back in The Dalles
 Trying to keep him happy while mommy shops at the outlet mall
 We saw Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band in January...what a RAD concert - LOVED it!!!!
 Corey & Ryan Shupe....Corey knows him from when Ryan served his mission in The Dalles and he would go on splits with him right before Corey went on his mission to Lousiana.
 Yummy 5 Guys...we ate here in Longview before Corey interviewed for his new job - We were checking out the town to see if we would consider living in Longview.
 Carlie's Kindergarten class and their Tai-Chi performance
 Super book Girl at the annual book fair
 Staying at the hotel in Longview BEFORE we moved there.  My Kids LOVE staying in hotels...aren't they cute?!?
 from my students for my birthday...oh I miss the kindness from my students and I miss being called Mama Dridge
 Cutest kids in the world at Cousin's restaurant
 eating out for Berk's 3rd birthday
 Park in Longview when we were home shopping
 Oh Corey - your fashion sense is so sexy
 The food we made for my mother-in-laws retirement party.  Good thing I got a picture because it started pouring rain 5 minutes later!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 cake from one of my students Jordan Bailey - how AWESOME!!
 My new house when before we bought it
 Carlie and her dance peeps waiting to perform at their dance recital
 Carlie loves her grandma
 Claire, Carlie, & Kate...best buddies.  This is one thing I miss from The Dalles....these girls love each other.
 My house a few weeks before we moved in...there is grass now.
 Corey & I at Kim's (Corey's sister) Black and White prom for her 30th birthday party.
 My dancing machine....the music was FANTASTIC...I was the DJ and Corey and I entertained the guests with our AMAZING MOVES....Shake it baby!!!
 The birthday girl and her super swell hubby
 Loading up the U-Haul in The Dalles
 Squirrel face paint for the Squirrel festival in Longview
 My bunny batman princess
 Carlie is a FABULOUS big sister
 Love that our neighbors diagonal behind us have horses and chickens.  My kids love to visit them and feed them apples that have fallen from my other neighbors tree.  All the fun of a farm without the work!  This is Berk and his cousin Max.
 Another FANTABULOUS outfit by Berkeley
 quick day-trip to Long Beach....sitting on the world's largest frying pan
 all that room, but she is pushing poor Berk into the corner of the tent
Here I am trying to take a pic of my new hairdo with red streaks.  My friend Amber did my hair - oh why did she move?????? 

4 comments:

  1. Love all the photos! Lily especially loves your crazy hair picture and wants to go sit in the big frying pan! I can't believe we've never done it! Ryan Shupe and I graduated from high school together in Utah in '89. Memories...

    Love your hair and I know, why did Amber have to leave us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love seeing all the pictures and LOVE your new hair do - SUPER cute! Kesley saw the picture and said you were me! I'm ok with that. Glad you are getting caught up - want to come help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanee You should go sit in the big frying pan with us this summer....I plan on take several day-trips to the beach :) Cool beans about graduating with Ryan Shupe - he is a super great and talented guy. We graduated the same year Melanee....go class of '89!
    Michelle - this was a new hair-do back in October, my hair is boring now.....and NO I do not want to help you silly sister - I am still behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hotel picture is not from Longview. I believe it is from our summer 2010 trip. Still, it is a great photo.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!