Sunday, April 1, 2012

Camping at Lower Falls


Last summer we attended Jordan Huntington's annual birthday camping trip with Corey's family and the Huntingtons.  This year we went to Lower Falls on the Lewis River east of Mt. St. Helens.  What a beautiful area.  The weather was great and we had a fantastic time.  Only problem is I took horrible pics.  I pretty much took pics of my kids at the river and nothing else....oh well.
  My kids loved riding their bikes, getting filthy, playing in the river, playing with all the cousins, and eating lots of yummy snacks.  I loved sitting by the camp fire and laughing, playing games, laying in my cot reading a book, and chilling by the river.  The only bummer was I had to do most of the work because Corey was only able to join us for about a day....lame.

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! Love seeing pics of your kiddos! When are you coming to see us?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!